30 October 2005

Vague and Sloppy

I saw this article somewhere on the Internet. I didn't find it myself, actually, someone on a discussion site gave the link, probably. It was about technology and the future, and had some sort of political or philosophical implications.

The article seemed so clear and made perfect sense, I was nodding my head in agreement with everything that was written there. "Wow, I'll have to be sure to comment about this on my weblog," I said to myself.

It was kind of long, though, so I saved a copy to my machine with the intention of finishing it later, but it had some obscure filename that I've forgotten.

But anyway, back at the discussion site a lot of intelligent people refuted most of what the article said, so now I'm not so sure whether my original opinion was right anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home